Become medical volunteer
Duties of medical volunteer:
- Full examination of children upon their arrival on camp session
- Daily examination of children and reporting to doctor about their state. Informing volunteers about children’s state
- First medical aid treatment, if necessary
- Children care
- Performing of simple medical manipulations
NOTE! The required age of candidates for volunteers to rehabilitation programmes (Shery and medical volunteers) is 19 years old and older.
The volunteers who participate in rehabilitation programmes must have the following documents:
- Copy of the passport (pages with photo and address).
- Medical record card (ORIGINAL)
- Certificate of no criminal record (ORIGINAL)
- Copy of the document on education (diploma) or original of the certificate from the dean’s office of place of study
- Copy of the Insurance individual account number (SNILS)
- Military record card (either registration certificate or certificate from military registration and enlistment office) – for men
- Medical policy (ORIGINAL)
List of analyses and examinations the presence of which is obligatory in the medical record card:
1. Medical examination:
Gynaecologist + smear (for girls)
Laboratory examinations of specialist in skin and venereal diseases: blood test on microreaction, smear on trichomonas and gonococcus, analysis on typhoid fever
Results of feces analysis on helminth eggs
2. Certification with the date till which staff member is certified and with the name of position + hologram image.