Main duties of master:
- Development of the workshop program (detailed planning with due regard for age, equipment and adaptation, if necessary)
- Conducting classes in the workroom during the camp session
Besides, our masters assist in creating fun atmosphere in the camp, encourage and give support to all staff members also make sure that the atmosphere in the camp is always physically and emotionally safe.
This position requires staying at the camp.You will be provided with accommodation and food. Volunteers must remain in the camp whilst camp is in session.
NOTE! The required age of candidates for volunteers to rehabilitation programmes is 19 years old and older.
The volunteers who participate in rehabilitation programmes must have the following documents:
- Copy of the passport (pages with photo and address).
- Medical record card (ORIGINAL)
- Certificate of no criminal record (ORIGINAL)
- Copy of the document on education (diploma) or original of the certificate from the dean’s office of place of study
- Copy of the Insurance individual account number (SNILS)
- Military record card (either registration certificate or certificate from military registration and enlistment office) – for men
- Medical policy (ORIGINAL)
List of analyses and examinations the presence of which is obligatory in the medical record card:
1. Medical examination:
- Gynaecologist + smear (for girls)
- Professional pathologist
- Bacteriological analysis
- Laboratory examinations of specialist in skin and venereal diseases: blood test on microreaction, smear on trichomonas and gonococcus, analysis on typhoid fever
- Results of feces analysis on helminth eggs
2. Certification with the date till which staff member is certified and with the name of position + hologram image.